N.P. Samant Library

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-1.png

About the Library

The IIE library was established in the year 1977 and it was named after the institute’s former Chairman Shri. N.P. Samant.. It is housed in a spacious area within the campus, measuring to 1750 sq. ft. It has a major collection of books on social sciences particularly on Education.

Library Timings

The library remains open on all working days between 10.00 am to 5.45 pm. It remains closed on second and fourth Saturdays of every month and on all Sundays and public holidays.

Library services

The library offers Lending Library Facilities, Reference service, Photocopying.